Yumiko Leotards

rubyrubyruby337

Hi, it's my birthday next month and thought about asking for a Yumiko leotard however there doesn't seem to be much info or reviews from UK customers so I thought I would ask here if anyone has had any experience with ordering Yumikos? How long they take to arrive, the quality, whether they're worth it, or specific styles that are recommended?

I hope top visit the NYC boutique in late August, however wanted to have one for EYB this summer so will need to order soon if I want one in time.

Many thanks!

I've looked at their website and it takes four to six weeks to make one, and you will have to add shipping time on to that. There are a lot of images if you google Yumiko leotards.

• Like 1

Thanks Fiz! yes I've been looking for the past few months but unfortunately a lot of the images I find are of models or professionals and so I'm trying to see the perspective of the regular student. Also, I've herd that delivery can take 1-2 weeks or more although this is to US from their factory in Spain; I was thinking it may take less time since its within EU however again no one seems to have had any experience.

Both my dd have Yumiko leotards in various style they both really like them and think they are worth the money.The sizes are quite small my daughters normally take an adult small in other leotards but take a medium in Yumiko. order time can vary depending on what you order xxx

• Like 1

the bodies of the leotards seem to be short both my daughters are about 5'3/5'4 ish the small fitted them but it was quite low at the front so thats why they order medium it stiil fitted the same as the small just a better length xx

• Like 1