Royal Ballet Summer School

Tinker

Don't worry. Bedding, towels, ballet kit, track suit, trainers, casual clothes

They play tennis, go for a walk in Richmond Park. Take swimming trunks just in case. Got pool but never used it last year.

Last day they give a demo for us to watch. Boys need black tights/leggings and white leotard.

If your dc want to talk to my ds they may, he will tell all and look after them there.

Edited by Spax

Thanks Spax that's what I thought I would need. Only we don't own tights so assuming shorts will be ok? Will he require to take his own water? The SS he did last year insisted he take his own water for each day.

Thanks again. X

Just take a bottle and fill there.I will warn you now, only one boy wore shorts last year. Some leggings for prime-mark should be ok. Any black leggings will do, girls ones are ok just don't tell him!

Edited by Spax

Thank goodness, carting water about was a pain! Thanks for the heads up on tights much appreciated. He has never worn them in class or at JA, plus he won't need them for Elmhurst either. But I'll get him sorted now I know. X

Take 2 bottles of water! DD lost hers on day 1 last year and nobody could provide her with another one... She had to use all her pocket money to buy a RBS bottle to use there! And was quite upset about it!

• Like 2

Thank goodness, carting water about was a pain! Thanks for the heads up on tights much appreciated. He has never worn them in class or at JA, plus he won't need them for Elmhurst either. But I'll get him sorted now I know. X

Ds don't need for WL but saying that, handy to have for choreography competitions as you can just chuck a shirt on over tights and looks good.

I am sure ds will use them for something like that at Elmhurst. And well done to your ds for getting in!!!!

• Like 1

Thanks Spax. He's very excited. Got to finals at WL and offers from Tring and Hammond too. But he was over the moon with Elmhurst and very surprised to get Summer School. Will buy him some tights as I'm sure your right in they will come in. Appreciate all the advice folks, thank you. X

• Like 2