Gamba ballet shoes

taxi4ballet

Hi folks, I'm trying to find a Gamba stockist in the UK, and have tried getting in touch with Repetto as I know they bought them out.

I've rung a couple of their shops but they don't stock them and couldn't tell me where did!

Does anyone know any shops in London that sell Gambas? 

Hi taxi4ballet.  My dd has Gamba pointe shoes and we got them from Roynon Dancewear in Southampton. They might know of other shops that stock Gamba or how you can contact a supplier?  Good luck. x

Thanks Alikat - I rang them & they were very helpful, but they are too far way for us to travel there, and they didn't know of any other stockists.

Oh well never mind, it was just on the offchance, since dd hasn't tried that make yet and I thought it might be worth a go.

Afab, If we're ever in France I'll let you know!

• Like 1

I've always been able to get them at local shops - originally Basingstoke but that was many years ago and I think the shop is gone now, but this year got some at a local shop in York. Maybe they just still have old stock because they are smallish shops but could be worth trying local shops. I had Blochs in between and never liked them so will be sad if I can't get hold of Gambas in the future!