Starting hammond in September

dancer27

Hi everyone,

This September I am fortunate enough to be starting the sixth form at the hammond school and was wondering if anyone else on the forum is also starting. It would be great to get into contact with someone in the same position as myself :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hello - I have a dd hopefully starting in September in Year 9.  If anyone else's dd is starting then, or is already at The Hammond (and will be in Year 9 in September) it would be great to hear from you.

Thank you.

My DD is already at Hammond and will be going into the 6th form this September.

If you want to pm me then I will be happy to pass on contact details to her or answer questions if parents have any.

Trudi

My DS has been at The Hammond for three years , will be going into year 10 this September.

He is really enjoying his time there, we are very impressed with both the academic and performing arts taught at the school.

Their latest production of Phantom of the opera was amazing!!! If you want any further info pm me dancer27

• Like 1

My DD is already at Hammond and will be going into the 6th form this September.

If you want to pm me then I will be happy to pass on contact details to her or answer questions if parents have any.

Trudi

That would be great thankyou :)

Hi Sharry01 & MandyMc - my dd is in the current yr 8 at the Hammond and started last year.  Welcome to you both.

I believe there may be as many as 6 new girls and as there are currently only 6 yr 8 boarders that will make a big change.

Dd is not on facebook but is on Skype if your dd's want to get in touch - please pm me if they do or if you have any questions.

Look forward to meeting you.

X