Harpenden Ballet Summer School

Lemongirl

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Many thanks to students and parents for supporting Harpenden Summer Dance School this year. You lovely people know who you are!

Hope you all enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed watching you dance!

Next year dates are 24-28th August 2015. Our 10th Anniversary. So please join us if you can!

• Like 2

• 8 months later...

This year's forms are finally available on our website,www.harpendensummerdanceschool.co.uk

Dates 24th-28th August, our 10th year!

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any queries.

Have had a few enquiries already so please don't delay booking!

Helen Brewer (co director)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just to stress that this year's dates are 24th-28th August.

It's been pointed out that the online table still has last year's dates although the correct dates are also on the flyer.

Am endeavouring to getting it changed asap! But will accept forms as they are, have received a few already.

Helen Brewer

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just an update to say that although the closing date is not until August, there are now only spaces left for,

Junior Ballet

Intermediate Ballet

Jazz.

If forms are already winging their way by post then I will do my best to accommodate them but am posting this to try and save disappointment. Any queries, please contact me by pm.

Thank you those who have already enrolled!

Mrs Helen Brewer (Director)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Lovely students (as ever) at Harpenden Summer Dance School this year.

Watching day tomorrow folks, please, if you have dcs involved come and see how hard they've worked!

Helen Brewer (co director of Harpenden Summer Dance School)

• Like 2

Lovely students (as ever) at Harpenden Summer Dance School this year.

Watching day tomorrow folks, please, if you have dcs involved come and see how hard they've worked!

Helen Brewer (co director of Harpenden Summer Dance School)

Another wonderful week, Helen, thank you again. Really super teaching and dd got so much out of her classes. Absolutely loved watching today. :-)

• Like 5

Another wonderful week, Helen, thank you again. Really super teaching and dd got so much out of her classes. Absolutely loved watching today. :-)

Thank you for your kind words!  And I enjoyed watching day too, the students were all fabulous!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

It is with a heavy heart and great sadness that I write that my dear friend and colleague, Mary Schon, who was also my co-director of Harpenden Summer Dance School passed away early yesterday.

Anyone who ever came into contact with her will know what a charismatic, lovely, fun person and teacher she was. We actually taught each others children before setting up the summer school in 2005.

She and I so enjoyed teaching on the Summer School and were so grateful to all those who supported us, some of you from this forum.

I do hope that people will understand that I have therefore decided that 2015 was the 10th and final year of Harpenden Summer Dance School.

Thank you.

Mrs Helen Brewer

I am so sorry to see this post. I had been wondering and concerned after seeing that Mary wasn't coordinating the Tring Park school courses any more. Mary was wonderfully supportive of my DD and to me was the epitome of what is good about the ballet world. Such a beautiful, elegant and kind lady. My condolences to her family and friends xxx

• Like 4