Starting Hammond school year 7 in September

Pointeshoes

Today,for the first time ever, I have ventured through the Birkenhead tunnel and from Chester I reckon you can reach Liverpool docks and all the lovely shops in roughly half an hour ......I still love it at Cheshire Oaks sorry Janet,every time I go now I think of you not being able to find your mum  ;)

• Like 1

Have heard the same - dd went for some new shoes and was tod by a teacher that they weren't coming back into school. The shop web site gives no indication- wonder what will happen with remaining MDS money for this year?

I hope the school give Becky all the details. I was confused as to what I needed and have so far only bought a blue leotard which isn't lined(low back for year 7's!?) and going back with my list tomorrow. What a shame for the other shop too x thank you. Any leotard item numbers appreciated :)

From what I remember the blue leotard had to be ordered and took ages to come, same as modern purple unitard. Will try to get numbers from dd when I speak to her this morning. Tap shoes are black Oxford low heel, not brand specific as are black footless tights and we used existing black spaghetti strap leotard for ages till the ordered one arrived.

Have heard the same - dd went for some new shoes and was tod by a teacher that they weren't coming back into school. The shop web site gives no indication- wonder what will happen with remaining MDS money for this year?

Hi Karen you can ask for the balance of your account from school. I suppose in the interim of school finding a new uniform provider we will have to purchase the items where we can then send in the receipts, I have done this a few times and school are very prompt at reimbursing you.

Angel I think the purple unitard was special order, someone correct if I'm wrong but I'm sure it is WEar-Moi. If  Wear -Moi Titania is still on the uniform list you can buy this from Dance Direct. 

If anyone can provide me with the year 9 tap/jazz leo details I would really appreciate it  :)

Yes a real shame for the people at the Theatre shop although sometimes slow they were lovely and very helpful.

Edited by HAIRBELLES

Sorry, did not get very far with dd this morning - her mind seems to be focused on singing exam! Purple unitard label says 'arabesque- 82% cotton' but that's all I can tell you at the moment! Hope you are able to sort it!