Year 4 JA workshop in Covent Garden

Happymum

I wonder who else is going? This will be first RBS workshop for my DD (apart from "be a JA for a day). I'm sure children will have fun and I can't wait to see the school though it will be many years before we start to think about upper school :-)

Edited to add the date of the workshop: Thu 11th April

Edited by Happymum

Hi happymum, My dd is a year 4 JA and she is looking forward to it too. It will be a lovely chance for them to meet some of the other year 4s, especially as I believe there are only a handful at each of the locations. Should be fun!

Hi happymum. My daughter will be there too. We have been before a few times as my older dd was also a ja and it really is a great experience. The school is amazing and the children seem to love the workshops. Hope to see you there.

Hi Shashee and Twoballerinas, it's nice to know that you'll be there. I didn't know that there are workshops just for year 4, I've only heard about workshops for all JAs or for Year 6.

I was so worried about us being late that we are traveling to London on Wednesday and staying in a hotel.

I was in the other group, but I was also thinking the same! Maybe next time we could meet for a coffee after drop off? Will pm you before next year's workshop if you like. I love this website, full of such good advice and so many lovely, helpful people.

• Like 2