Tring Park - Access all areas

kiwimum6

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah! Poor you

I've had a lovely night at the High Wycombe travelodge (£28) once could find the bloody

thing!!

And we spent the night in Premier inn next to the Travel Lodge :-)

Children had a fab day today but I didn't manage to meet any balletcoers :-( I went for a 3 hours long walk to the windmill and back. I'm more tired then my children. Hope all yours DDs and DSs had a fantastic day. Enjoy the show.

It was lovely to meet you "along for the ride mum" :)

It was a fantastic day - DD really enjoyed her classes and we really enjoyed the sunshine - although I have one very sore sunburnt shoulder this evening!  We had planned to watch the show but also decided that it was too long a day to stay on.

I think DD will sleep well tonight !

We only met at the end of the day when A.F.T.R. took the initiative and just asked me if I was a forum member  :)

We had a nice chat whilst watching the last class - both our DDs were in Group D.

I think we should have a little pin badge or something because I know I get a little shy so don't naturally just introduce myself and I was really glad that a couple of people actually started talking to me, including Along for the ride...

Oh, my DD was in group D as well. But because my son was in group A I came with my husband to watch group D just for about 10 minutes. I think she was the smallest girl, wearing pale lavender leotard. Not good at jazz at all, never done a single jazz class in her life so was feeling bad that she couldn't keep up with the rest of the group. She is a classical ballet girl :-)

• Like 1

Show was very enjoyable. Personally I enjoyed the 2nd half more than the 1st as I'm a classical ballet fan.

Asked DD what was her favourite bit and she said your lad Kiwimum! She thought he was hilarious!

Only thing it lacked for me was some tap!

• Like 1

I just got home from a lovvely, lovely day

I spoke to loads of people some from here some not (& tbh I got confused towards the end about who I 'knew' and who I didn't)

Everyone was kind and helpful; it was lovely to meet you all!

Thanks

• Like 1

The show was amazing!  I saw a 'west end' production recently & this was so much better

I've told DD despite not being able to afford it, Tring should go on her list - it's so 'me' I just loved it

Realistically though - it's probably out of our league! & DD felt a bit awed (intimidated?) by all the amazing dancers

I loved the comment about the purple rinses Dancer's Driver - very amusing! My DD and 2 friends all had a fab time at the school. We thought the show was amazing and the Tring dancers are an inspiration to all the young ones watching them. There are 3 very tired DCs today as we got home at about 12.30 am!! Well worth it though. X

Snap ! Where are you AliKat ? We're Dorset.

Katymac - go for it - you just never know :)

Found a piece of paper my DS did about 3 years ago - how to get to Tring ! Listed selling house and winning lottery !!! Bless !!! He's going in Sept on a Dada - still loads to find but he's so excited - more so after the show !!!

Gotta be in it to win it. :)

• Like 6