Tring Park - Access all areas

kiwimum6

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Takes me back to the hours I used to spend at Tring.  I used to frequent a small coffee shop up the side street from Costas - think it was called Coasters - lovely cup cakes but not very big inside.  Hope all of your DC's enjoy the workshop and that you all have a good day and enjoy the show.

• Like 1

I'm sure she'll be fine and have a wonderful day, Katymac. Tring's dance days are really excellent, and assuming they did (as usual) ask on the paperwork about grades/standards studied they are good at getting the groupings right. Bet she has a whale of a time. :-)

I wonder how they've chosen the groups, it must a nightmare to sort. My dd is 11 and in Mars d. I don't remember filling in any details about her grades but I guess I must have or else how on Earth could they sort them! It would.be nice to say hello to a few balletcoums, I am especially interested to know.if any mums of girls about to start vocational schools in yr7 in Sept will be around, please feel free to pm me if you are

Edited by along for the ride mum

My DD, 9 is also in group Mars D and my DS, 7 is in group A ( Venus?). They are excited though my DS is a bit nervous as this is his first experience with ballet outside his everyday ballet class. The main thing is that ( looking at the names on the list) he is not the only boy in his group. I'm looking forward to it, hope to meet

all balletcoers there :-)

Edited by Happymum