Tring Park - Access all areas

kiwimum6

Tring is offering a workshop day pn the 30th June for dancers aged up to 16. The price for the day (if booked before the end of April) costs just £20 to include workshop, tea on the lawn and a ticket to see the Tring Park Senior Dance Shhow Gala at Aylesbury Waterside Theatre. seems really good value :)

• Like 3

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You wander around Tring (there's usually quite a few of us!) and there's various other town within easy reach.

Parents can buy a ticket to the performance in Aylesbury as well - you get the option to do that when booking the workshop on the Tring website.

• Like 1

Or we could retire to the Akeman round the corner which does a fab coffee for £1 !i think any parent who puts up with all this ballet malarkey should be welcome to attend. I plan to watch the show in the eve to support my daughter's old school mates!

Edited by kiwimum6
  • Like 2

For anyone booking this - bear in mind that the workshops are in the studios at Tring - but the evening show isn't in their theatre, it is at the Waterside Theatre in Aylesbury. You collect your dc at the end of the afternoon and make your own way to Aylesbury.

• Like 1

Thanks Taxi - how far is it & what is the parking like?

Will we have time for tea/dinner (& can you suggest anywhere)?

& DD is planning on a quiet morning at school on the Monday as I guess it's a lateish finish (at least it is post GCSEs)

i like da Vincis in Tring but thereafe several other good restaurants including a lovely indian restaurant just down from the sxhool called Olive limes

So good i said it twice ! :)

Edited by kiwimum6
  • Like 1

Thanks Taxi - how far is it & what is the parking like?

Will we have time for tea/dinner (& can you suggest anywhere)?

& DD is planning on a quiet morning at school on the Monday as I guess it's a lateish finish (at least it is post GCSEs)

Plenty of car parks near the theatre in Aylesbury, it's not all that far from Tring, but I usually drive there from somewhere else, so I don't know how long it takes between the two.

There are a fair few places to eat too, I can give you directions to McDonalds!

McDonalds (inserts shocked face)

We don't eat there! DD won't let us. (It's a winking face this time)

[i'm on my phone so I can't see any smilie faces to add]

I'm sure when I get home I'll work it out on-line properly & I imagine we will get good instructions/directions.

We are in a Premier Inn deciding if we are too tired to go & order tea; before a comp tomorrow. & poor DD's partner is too poorly to come.

Takes me back to my ballroom dancing days... Had to gove up when my dad fell down a hatch at the docks sustaining compound fractures in both legs. We couldnt travel from Scotland to championsips at Crystal Palace so I gave up. Guess that' s why i am so keen to do everything i can for my guys .

• Like 2

Takes me back to my ballroom dancing days... Had to gove up when my dad fell down a hatch at the docks sustaining compound fractures in both legs. We couldnt travel from Scotland to championsips at Crystal Palace so I gave up. Guess that' s why i am so keen to do everything i can for my guys .