Tring Easter Course

Guesty

Just back from taking dd to Tring. What a buzz there was there and we were so well looked after. If anyones sons or daughters are there this week they look like they are in for a good week!

• Like 3

No she was not ill just a little different from every one else.  She was not harming herself or any one else or being naughty just different. so they said that she could not stay over night. and I could not find any where to stay over night with her

Oh thats a shame. Hope your dd is ok. You mentioned it was the first time she has been away on her own and she was nervous and excited.

My dd is really enjoying the course but is older and has been on many residentials over the year.

There is also the Rose and Crown next to the school if the refurbishment is finished. It used to be surprisingly good value for money pre-refurbishment... Don't know about now...

Thank you all for your concerns.  I did try to get some where for us to stay but they were either very expensive or full like the premier inn.  The Rose and Crown is still under refurbishment.

We are off for a girly day, and have had a refund. 

Glad you got a refund at least. Hope you enjoy your girly day together. The are the best!

Our dc will be getting to know each other in group h then! My dd said she has made some lovely friends. :)

• Like 1

Having had years of dealings with the school, I know that they would only have not have a child board if the child were unhappy or deemed to be a danger to themselves  or others.  It's disappointing that your daughter is unable to enjoy the rest of the course but it will have been deemed for the best. I hope you had happy girlie time together and perhaps it will work out better another year.

• Like 1

My DD is also really enjoying the whole experience and is having fun. Has met some lovely DCs and will want to go again next year no doubt. Sorry things didn't go well for your DD Staceydor. Enjoy your girly time together. X

The first time dd did Tring Easter school she was about 9, if I remember. Although she was very good about boarding on school trips etc, I did ensure that she went with a dancing friend that first time. Going in with someone familiar did help.

Straceydor, that might be worth considering next time.

• Like 2