Rambert audition result

Klaris

Hi everyone,

Just had to share some fantastic news - my dd has been offered a place at Rambert!

This has been her dream since starting at her CAT aged 11, when she was introduced to contemporary dance. Since then she has loved ballet and contemporary equally so to be able to go to Rambert at 16 means the world to her :) 

Good luck to everyone still auditioning and waiting for results - it is an agonising process (for us parents anyway!)

Klaris x 

• Like 27

Thank you Kat  :)

Janice - they said 2-3 weeks and true to their word the result came 15 days after (this just shows how we counted the hours down - wish stress made me lose weight!) 

We were waiting for a letter, but they emailed dd - she got it yesterday evening while we were driving to ballet. Had to pull off the road while we both had a little scream...

Best of luck to your dd - they are so lovely and friendly there. Pm me if you'd like some more info x

• Like 5

Hi everyone,

Just had to share some fantastic news - my dd has been offered a place at Rambert!

This has been her dream since starting at her CAT aged 11, when she was introduced to contemporary dance. Since then she has loved ballet and contemporary equally so to be able to go to Rambert at 16 means the world to her :) 

Good luck to everyone still auditioning and waiting for results - it is an agonising process (for us parents anyway!)

Klaris x 

Well done Klaris you must be thrilled ;)

Cx

Yes I'm there. No more hideously early Saturdays for you, nor bus transfers, cancelled trains or detours round Ely to get home. And I'm envious, very!

Your DD deserves this. She really does. All that hard work, determination and talent has paid off. And I'm so incredibly happy for her! (I mean it's not every day I get to run across a dance floor and give out hugs... with my shoes on. Though did feel a little obvious and "Miranda" like, sort of wishing I looked more Darcey or Margot!)

I think you should go out and celebrate but you'll probably want to start saving :) !

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...