City Academy Swan Lake Workshop Sadler's Wells

lartiste

City Academy Sadler's Wells Saturday 30th March 11.00am -2.00pm £48

Whether you've seen Swan Lake or not, beginners or advanced in ballet, here's your opportunity to try your hand at a world famous ballet.

Learn the elegant choreography of the renowned Swan Lake.  Our Swan Lake Workshop will leave you with a clear understanding of the story and the techniques that are fundamental to ballet.

Whether you are a beginner or advanced, male or female, everyone is welcome to take part. The class will embrace your inner swan, leave you feeling confident performing the choreography, and most importantly you'll have fun.

We're also looking for a male dancer to play Prince Siegfried , where you will get the opportunity to dance with your Swan.

The workshop will consist of Act 2 only, which includes the ‘Dance of the Small Swans’.

http://www.city-academy.com/ballet-workshop-swan-lake

I am debating signing up for this as it looks fun and I'm currently studying Swan Lake in my regular ballet classes, I thought I would share in case anyone is interested :)

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I really enjoyed that workshop, we did 3 scenes from actII Entrance of Odette, Entrance of the swans and the Signet dance, some simplification on the original, but we only had three hours, it still taxed my memory though.

City Acadamy are doing a 4 day workshop on Swan Lake Act II at the end of August, no details as yet. All being well I will be there too.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...