Tring summer dance school

dramascientist

Yes it is the non residential one from 22nd-25th July. I think it is on at the same time as the rock music course and the musical theatre summer school. I have sent an email to Ms Schon to ask how long it will be until we get an indication but no reply as yet. It is down as an associate course so I presume it is Tring Parks own.

• Like 1

Thanks to everybody for your advice, just had an email from Tring to say my daughter has got a place at the summer school. She is going with mixed emotions though because she is worried that being there will bring back the disappointment of not being able to take up her offered place. I'm hoping it will give her even more drive to get a place for 6th form dance and an elusive DaDA, lets hope so. I'm just sad its not a residential since she had such fun at WL summer school a few years ago. Not sure what my son and I will do whilst she is there every day does anybody know the area and any places of interest?

• Like 2

Oh okay afab maybe we will do the museum too. Small is always good with an 8 yr old sportsman!

I went there with my then 9 year old who was fascinated, especially I think because it is small and not overwhelming...

If you want retail therapy the avoid Aylesbury it's not great for that.

You are not far from Whipsnade Zoo or Woburn Safari Park if that tickles your fancy!

If you were on your own Champneys is very close for a day of spoiling yourself but not really the budget option!

Ooh the aquasplash sounds good too, we are both keen swimmers and its years since I went to Oxford, I'd forgotten about the Ashmolean (can't spell it) museum. I think DD would kill me if we went to the Harry Potter experience without her, maybe we could do that on the Friday depending on when we fly back home, do you have to book a long time in advance? We also could ice skate too but we do spend a lot of time during the winter ice skating here at home. I don't think I'll be able to shop much non-DS would get bored in err 5-10 minutes.....typical boy!

If you're into horse riding, there is a nice club in Tring. They organized private lessons at a reasonable price and at the top of the hat for my youngest while the other two danced...