RBS Upper School Finals (10/3/13)

hoobydigger

• 1 month later...

she is born in november so maybe she can try again next year for the 16 years old course....can you give me advices for the auditions?becuase we leve outside the uk....and it's not easy for us to go to some dancing class with RB teachers...

thank you for your help

Hello Goldfish and welcome to the forum! First congratulations to your daughter for achieving the final audition at RBS. Others may have more information, but there is no reason why she shouldn't be able to apply again next year. On the Summer School there have been students offered places for RBS Upper School at the end of the summer course. Once such student is Tierney Heap. She then went on to join RBS Upper School and now dances with the Royal Ballet Company.

Best wishes to your DD.

Nana Lily

• Like 4

My daughter did the RBS upper school summer school last year & they do hold an actual audition for anyone wishing to audition for upper school. So it's always worth yr dd having a second go. I'll check with my dd this eve to double check, but I'm sure one or two students got offered places. Has she got a place on the summer school though?

Hallo it's her life,

actually we apply  very late(1 months ago) to upper summer school, and the RBS put my DD on priority waiting list,and we are still waiting...

but i got a place in YBSS for 2 weeks; i saw that there are a lot of teacher from RBS teaching there...

do you think is a good summer programme?i'm thinking is good that the teachers from RBS can see her working... ordo you think is much better the RBS summer than YBSS?

My DD wants really to enter in RBS for the upper school, this year she was finalist  and for 2 years she did  summer course in RBS; this year she was accepted at ABT summer intensive in NY but we didn't do at the end because was too expensive...

can you give me some tips or advices for RBS upperschool?

thanks a lot!!