Flesh coloured leotard

Lemongirl

Dance Direct have quite a good selection, however I think they are around £15. Having said that I bought one for my DD quite a few years ago & she still wears it now! Its very stretchy & has adjustable straps. We have definitely had our money's worth!!

I had a search for these last year as our younger DD's all needed one for a show and we were reluctant to pay a lot for something they might use only once. The cheapest was on the Porselli website and is called an Intermezzo Loverfor. They start at only £6.95. We also found this fits beautifully under the JA leotards and is much more comfortable than knickers which can show. My daughter is a petite 12 year old and still fits comfortably in the size 8-10.

I had a search for these last year as our younger DD's all needed one for a show and we were reluctant to pay a lot for something they might use only once. The cheapest was on the Porselli website and is called an Intermezzo Loverfor. They start at only £6.95. We also found this fits beautifully under the JA leotards and is much more comfortable than knickers which can show. My daughter is a petite 12 year old and still fits comfortably in the size 8-10.

My dd has had the Capezio one for a couple of years and it still fits her perfectly. She has the Ladies size Small and is a Small in Dans-Ez and Capezio, Petite in Bloch/Mirella and XS in WearMoi. Hope that helps!

If you want something to go under a leotard or just for modesty under a thin costume then all the previous suggestions are excellent. But they are definitely underwear and the material is quite thin. If you want an actual leotard in the normal thickness then these are pretty hard to come by as i discovered when looking for costumes for a show recently. I did eventually find a seller on ebay who does nylon lycra leos and catsuits in a wide range of colours including a selection of quite neutral colours like sand and caramel which work very well as costume bases. Not sure if i should be "advertising" on here but will send you details if this is what you are after rather than the underwear type.

If you do need a 'normal thickness' leotard in a flesh colour you can always use tea to dye a white one. Gives excellent results with cotton lycra but not with nylon lycra. Does not even loose colour with washing. My dd has several fllesh coloured 'bodies' but prefers the thicker cotton lycra ones  as they do not slip against the costume ontop but cling to it - slippage can definately be a problem in partnering work on lifts as she found out once! Also remember much amusement having to call grandparents and ask them to bring dd's 'body' to the theatre as we had forgotten it!