Any yr 10 place at Hammond or Tring?

w445403

Gosh Taxi - was going to ask if you were close enough to consider a day pupil place. But just looked up the fees and it's still £19,000 a year!!!

Is London a commutable distance? Because the London day schools seem to cost less (ie Arts Ed Chiswick £12,000 & YDA £11,000) - although that's still out of reach for many households, I know.

Gosh Taxi - was going to ask if you were close enough to consider a day pupil place. But just looked up the fees and it's still £19,000 a year!!!

Is London a commutable distance? Because the London day schools seem to cost less (ie Arts Ed Chiswick £12,000; YDA £11,000) - although that's still out of reach for many households, I know.

Way out of reach!

• Like 1

Yes I expected that DD would be asked to join year 10 because in fact she has not been doing GCSEs since her school is abroad and in fact she doesn't even study in English. Maybe they were expecting her to catch up? She is quite bright and I presume the report from her current school said this in her reference so they thought she would be okay. Still doesn't matter now since she can't take the place anyway.