hammond school yr9 entry 2013

tutucute22

Don't worry about them- they are quite straightforward and the atmosphere for the 'on the day' ones was supportive. You might want to have a word with your dc's primary school about the ones that are sent there. We warned school they were coming and how important they might be so they supported dd to do them by choosing a good time and letting a teacher that she was fond of supervise. Good luck!

Hi, my dd was also offered a year nine place at Hammond, which we accepted.  We're worried that her school hasn't received the papers yet, but other people who were at her audition have already done them some time ago.  I have tried ringing Hammond on several occasions, but I'm always told the lady who deals with this is unavailable, so my dd is worried that her place will be taken away, or that she won't be considered for funding as she hasn't done the tests.  :(

my little sis got her letter yesterday so still on cloud 9 !my mum let her current school know to expect tests for her to do so will hopefully will come soon so she doesn't have too much time to worry about them lol

all4dancers -does you daughter know anyone else going to hammond yr9 in Sept as well ?

She knows a couple of dancers already there that will be in year 9 when she starts.  She met them at nyb and they have put her in touch with other children from the school through facebook.  Congratulations to your sister, I bet you'll miss her though.  Perhaps if they would like, we could link up your sister and my dd through email or facebook before they start.

Edited by All4dancers
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to say congratulations thebutties on the DADA award.  I imagine now the DADA is income assessed they do need full financial details from you before your parental contribution can be finalised hence the wording 'provisional'.  You should have a rough idea of what it will be though based on your family income and the published table of contributions.