feedback from summer schools

Guest Autumn days

Guest Autumn days

My daughter is hoping to do various summer schools this year and I was wondering if any of them give any feedback, either voluntarily or on request, as to the suitability for further training. Are students ever offered places or recommended to audition for the full time school after having been seen at summer school? I am particularly interested in ENBS, RBS, Northern, Elmhurst and Central. Many thanks.

My dd attended Elmhurst last year and one of the girls in the class above her was given a full time place , my dd said she was amazing. There is a question on the application forms for RBS and Elmhurst asking if you intend to apply for a full time place .... My dd also said the AD watched them through the window and he had some photos and was writing things down .. I wouldn't take this as gospel unless someone else's DC can confirm as I only get half a tale most of the time ;)

Edited by HAIRBELLES
  • Like 1

Guest Autumn days

No, that didn't make a lot of sense, did it!! I meant that I am interested to hear if people are offered places or invited to audition for places at upper schools, not lower schools.

I thought that's probably what you meant ..... I'm not in the habit of posting my thoughts on here, I usually stick to factual stuff , but I would imagine they do ..... I have heard all sorts of stories in the past of pupils being given full-time places out of the blue.

The girl from Elmhurst would have been going into yr11.Ive no idea if she accepted it or not.

But say hypothetically your dd was approached this year , as auditions are held in the year before entry in September ,it would be for a 6th form place.