Elmhurst School Photos

mimi'smom

Hi there

Sorry for a triivial post at what can be a stressful time for ballet parents but I was just wondering if Elmhurst do school photos. I know that there are photos in the summer show programme and the format of these have changed recently from individual to group and I'm assuming we have an option to purchase these but do they have any others taken eg in formal uniform? 

Thanks in advance!

In previous years they have had a full school photo and a class photo taken though last year they didn't do this.  In the entrance lobby you can see examples of previous years full school photos.

They were quite pricey though.

Kathy's right - they changed it last year (but even in previous years it was only a headshot taken in class). I'm surprised they don't as it's quite a money spinner I should think. Our WL year 7 photos are still up in their frame in or house.

I have to say I was very disappointed not to get individual school photos last year .I know the previous year beautiful close up photos were done. All children were in the  class photos that were done for the summer show.I have lobbied the photographer who took the photos with regard to encouraging the school to have him back again for individual shots.Any images of my DD are even more precious now that she is away at school, particularly since due to the limited performance opportunities they have there are few other chances to get photos.

• 4 months later...

Me again - impatient year 7 parent!!

I noticed that the photos for this year are listed on the photographer's website but you need a user name and password to view them. I'm guessing Elmhurst email this to you but can anyone advise when? 

Thanks!

Sorry to disappoint anyone who is still hoping for individual head shots.I have had a reply from the Principal who said that following student and parent feedback they were moving away from individual head shots but would reconsider next year.I suggest any parent who is keen to see these resurrected in future emails the school directly.

They stopped doing these in my son's final year and just put the group photos in the programme instead.  I really like the individual headshots in the programme - I thought it was a lovely touch - and was very disappointed when they changed it last year.  I would agree with Celb - if you feel the same, email the school and ask for them to come back!!  If lots of you ask, hopefully they'll listen!

• Like 2

• 5 months later...