Central Associate School

charlie11

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is very hard to get a place. :-) But let's not take anything away from the existing associates - don't forget they've had to pass very stringent yearly assessments too.

Of course! So a BIG well done to all, hanging in there, still!  :) 

Must be incredibly difficult to be assessed out of anywhere :(

(over-use of smileys again :wacko: !)

• Like 1

Hi Spannerandpony,

Three got into Prep 1, two got into pre-senior and one got waiting list for pre-senior and one hasn't had her letter yet. They've all done really well and really pleased for them - I did preps there and it was fab :) I did RBS SA's after that which I also loved :-)

Fingers crossed for all of those waiting, I hope it's good news :-)

BallerinaX

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Has anyone heard anything about the Central associate waiting list for Sept? Wondering (on behalf of a friend) when/ if those on waiting list will hear if a place becomes available or not. I 'd have thought most people will have accepted or rejected by now and it would only be the odd unexpected change that may come up at this stage. Has anyone else heard anything?

Thanks ,T

• 10 months later...

There doesn't seem to be a more recent thread on Central associates so dragging up last year ...though mods please do move if you prefer! My dd was rejected last year from central associates...which we were fed up about as you can imagine..but persistence has paid off and she has been offered pre- senior for next year which is good as its her last chance as will be year 11.

Good luck to anyone waiting for an outcome from the recent audition.

• Like 10