ENBS Mid Associate Programme offers (12/13yr)

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, BalletBuzz said:

Thank you for responding. I was wondering if you didn’t hear it meant you were unsuccessful as the letter said they aim to let you know within the week 🤷‍♀️

I started to wonder the same! We’ve also checked in with a friend that auditioned and they haven’t heard either, I’m assuming results will be via email? 

• Like 1

I did email asking how results will be communicated but have had no response. I believe David is the coordinator and his email signature does say he only works Wed/ Thursday so hopefully something today 🤞🏻if I get a response to my email I will copy it here. Wishing you luck 🍀 

• Like 1

I don’t think anyone has heard yet, so don’t assume lack of success. Results were back in a week last year but we are still waiting. 

(They are a bit disorganised in my experience)

• Thanks 1

I'm also trying to find out what the associates offer includes for next year (returning SA for 2nd year). Hopefully not just an exact repeat of this year. I think they are still working it all out.

My daughter has just had an offer, so I’d be keen to hear from anyone who was on the program last year.

wondering if it’s worth moving from CBA at Tring?

I only have my daughters experience as a Yr 1 senior associate age 14-15 (different teacher to the mids). And no info on whether it will be the same teacher and curriculum next year. We will have to keep chasing David I think. I have sent 2 emails

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BalletBuzz said:

Did your daughter do the MIDs course ? If so, did she enjoy it ? 

She applied for seniors but didn’t take the place as she chose to stay at Central associates.  

• Like 1

On 01/06/2024 at 09:16, BalletBuzz said:

Does anyone know if we are expected to accept the offer without any further information or will further information be sent ahead of the acceptance deadline ?

I also need to know! Need to know timing ( essential to know if we will get there on time) I read it in the pdf in the web and I think it was around 1 pm but I can't find it know.

Does anyone know how many places  are available on the Mid associate programme ? Im trying to work out how big the classes will be.

has anyone managed to find anything else out ?

I was sort of expecting to hear something from them either today or yesterday as they say they work Wednesdays and Thursdays. We accepted the place so we’re expecting a confirmation or something- has anyone heard anything from them?

1 hour ago, Aitch said:

I was sort of expecting to hear something from them either today or yesterday as they say they work Wednesdays and Thursdays. We accepted the place so we’re expecting a confirmation or something- has anyone heard anything from them?

Their communication isn’t great I’m afraid. I think last year we didn’t hear anything until mid July and then the information pack wasn’t emailed until the beginning of august.