Elmhurst Summer School 2013

Pasdebourree15

Selective by photo application i think, as i did my photos in a rush last year to get them in before the deadline so they weren't very good; I didnt get in :-( x

:-( Aw I'm sorry swanprincess... better luck this year maybe? I didn't realize it was selective... now I'm nervous! Are you auditioning for any other Summer Schools? x 

• 3 months later...

She is away. I sent an email a couple of weeks back and got an out of office email back. There was a contact email in case of emergency which I used but I haven't kept the name... Sorry...

• Like 1

Hi Kat09,

I had an email from Helen last week so she must be back now, try again just in case as she might be going through a back log of emails while she was away? I will PM the other email address as well as I still have that one.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Are there any items not on the list for the 14+ summer school that people would recommend taking?

Hi my elder dd attended last year and I seem to remember that a lot of the girls in the higher group 15+ having sore feet as they were not used to so much pointe work so ,maybe take some extra lambswool and toe tape and nice foot cream to massage your feet.

Also an old pair of pointe shoes for the BRB dancers to sign, my dd insisted that hers were broken so Jade Huesen could sign them  :rolleyes:

She didn't wear the tutu but you can guarantee if you don't take one you will need it.

Also the groups were split in a strange way my dd and her friend both were yr10 at vocational school but because her friends birthday was before january she was in a higher group.

• Like 3