DVDs wanted

Pups_mum

I hope this is ok to ask - I think I remember people asking similar on the old forum so hope it's not against the rules or anything now. Does anyone have a a copy of the RAD grade 8 or advanced foundation DVDs that they no longer need that they would be interested in selling? My DD wants both of these and I thought it was worth asking here before I order them. Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

I think I have grade 8 & book somewhere - will check tomorrow :)

If you do find them and are interested in selling I would be very grateful Sheila. DD is studying both Adv Foundation and grade 8 at the moment and the cost of all the bits and bobs doesn't half mount up!

[i have the Grade 4 - 5 DVD but not sure if they have updated it. DD took hers last June. Please send me a private message if you are interested.]

Dear Interested Parent, I've just received the DVD, thank you so much!!! It will be greatly appreciated by my daughters :-) Thank you once again. xx

[i have the Grade 4 - 5 DVD but not sure if they have updated it. DD took hers last June. Please send me a private message if you are interested.]

Dear Interested Parent, I've just received the DVD, thank you so much!!! It will be greatly appreciated by my daughters :-) Thank you once again. xx

My pleasure Tippytoes.

I also have the new Intermediate Foundation syllabus (RAD) DVD up for grabs if anyone is interested. My DD just passed with a Distinction!! Just drop me a pm.....

• Like 4

• 5 weeks later...