rbs lower school letters

tutucute22

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum Tinak and sorry to hear that your dd got a "no" letter.  They do tend to say something along those lines in all the letters and they like to encourage everyone to think of auditioning again in the future - as you'll read frequently on here - it's not necessarily "no" just "not yet".  Remember that actually the vast majority of those who audition will get a "no" rather than a "yes" - reading this forum can sometimes make it look like everyone's got in!

• Like 3

Welcome to the forum Tinak and sorry to hear that your dd got a "no" letter.  They do tend to say something along those lines in all the letters and they like to encourage everyone to think of auditioning again in the future - as you'll read frequently on here - it's not necessarily "no" just "not yet".  Remember that actually the vast majority of those who audition will get a "no" rather than a "yes" - reading this forum can sometimes make it look like everyone's got in!

Thanks for your welcome JulieW!  It's just that in the past when auditioning for JA's it didn't say anything personal like that - just wondering!!

I feel for you balletjack.  Whenever my DD has applied for things I have followed all the yes/no results posted and the thread has always moved onto new topics by the time our letter arived.  We do not live anywhere remote, just apparently in a postal black hole where all the 1st class letters from ballet schools really did take the 5 days quoted.  Hope it brings good news when it finally arrives

congratulations to those with a yes and commiserations to those with a 'not yet'

I remember that feeling of turning down Tring... We had to do it twice last year for DD1 and DD2... When DD3 asked if she could audition, I told her there was no point since we couldn't afford it!  :wacko: You see even though our kids are British, we're not entitled to MDS... I was counting on DADA though! Double :wacko: