rbs lower school letters

tutucute22

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Several of Anna's students have left YDA to go to RBS - but some have also moved to YDA from RBS. From what I've heard it seems that Anna will absolutely do the best for her students including sending them off to other schools with her blessing. :-)

Spax, if I were you I'd have a good chat with Anna and see what she thinks.

• Like 1

Thanks for your replys.

DS loves it at YDA and yes thats the problem, we have seen children

come back from RBS to YDA. I can't believe how well he has done there

and Miss Hubbard at RBS is pleased with him.

What will be will be. If he is lucky to get though he'll have to choose. No way will I make

the decision for him!

• Like 3

Young Dancers Acadamy. Full time dance school. Anna Du Boisson and Kerry Williams run the school.

Also WLSD, West London School of Dance.

Fantastic school!

YDA isn't part of the MDS award scheme so apart from some scholarships, there are no funded places. It is an excellent school but sadly out of financial reach for many people.

West London School of Dance is - I believe - their non-vocational branch, running classes in the evenings and at weekends. If I remember rightly, the school's annual performance is made up of students from both YDA and WLSD?

YDA isn't part of the MDS award scheme so apart from some scholarships, there are no funded places. It is an excellent school but sadly out of financial reach for many people.

West London School of Dance is - I believe - their non-vocational branch, running classes in the evenings and at weekends. If I remember rightly, the school's annual performance is made up of students from both YDA and WLSD?

Yes your correct.

They have anothet performance on at the Bloomsbury Theatre in June

• Like 1

London letters are out.I have been following the forum, and reading your posts has helped keep me sane during the horrible wait. Its a yes for yr7 finals for my ds now more waiting starts for RBS

, Tring funding and Elmhust finals.My nerves are going through the shredder. Good Luck To All Waiting For News.

• Like 6