rbs lower school letters

tutucute22

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely news and congratulations to all those with finals offers, great re premier inn rate too!!  Big hugs to those with no's as I constantly read on this forum there is always something else that possibly turns out being the correct path in the long run!! 

Ax

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. I've managed to book a Premier Inn (at least that's one thing not to stress over now!) Just waiting for further info from Elmhurst for DD's final on the 5th. If it's another early one then I need to book another hotel ;)

Good luck to everyone who's still waiting to hear!

Tippytoes - bear in mind you won't hear from Elmhurst with a timetable until the last minute so don't wait too long before booking something. Have a look at past threads and you might find people talking about timings last year (but I think you'll be there all day)

My d has her SA audition next week. The details on what they should wear says 'waist elastic' . She has never worn this and we don't have any. Would anyone recommend that i get her this or is it not worth the bother?

Many thanks

Good luck to all those waiting for letters.

Thanks Dancing muppet- she won't want to be the on who is different...

Margot- really? they obviously take the elastic seriously! Just as well I asked.

Many thanks to you both .  I'll try and get one anyway and use the box there as a fall back.

Good luck with mids results dancing muppet.

Just don't leave without your DS/DD's ballet shoes and only remember when on the train... ah! memories!

best wishes to those auditioning, and to those who are not, well, there are other opportunities and as many on this board will testify, there are a huge number of routes ahead.

• Like 4

Kids bounce back so quickly...glad to hear your dd back to her happy self.  I echo what you say about JAs and remembering the feelings of those who have disppointed this week.

I think we should also spare a thought ...those who are waiting to hear of post year 7 places...for where these places come from.  These come at a cost to another little dancer who may have their dreams shattered. There could be some worried children and parents out there who find it hard to share in all the  (natural) excitement.

Wishing all the ballet students facing important assessments over the next couple of weeks all the very best of luck!

• Like 11

Hi everyone

I am reading everyone's ups and downs on this thread with great interest and joy/sympathy as this may well be me this time next year.  My son will probably audition for Elmhurst and White Lodge.  It must be so exciting to have a yes to finals.  Can I ask, please, if anyone knows how many boys/girls they invite back for finals for how many places?  I mean, having got through to finals are you lucky to be the 1 in 10 who gets a place or the 1 in 2?  The reason I ask is that, if my son is lucky enough to get through to finals, I would like this information to prepare him (and me) for what might happen after that............

Tippytoes - bear in mind you won't hear from Elmhurst with a timetable until the last minute so don't wait too long before booking something. Have a look at past threads and you might find people talking about timings last year (but I think you'll be there all day)

Thanks JulieW... Hotel now booked! :)

Really feel for those of you who are still waiting - I do hope you hear soon :)   

To those with yes letters - massive congratulations, enjoy this exciting moment and the final audition, it is a very special time.

Angel, sending your little DD very best wishes and hoping she has a wonderful time at the Elmhurst final audition. Will be thinking of you at JA's on Saturday.

• Like 2