rbs lower school letters

tutucute22

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beginning to feel the strain (and I thought I was so calm!). They said two weeks at Birmingham (first audition centre) but that came and went on Thursday. My post always comes in the afternoon so have been waiting to hear from someone on here before I start hunting my postman down!

• Like 3

It took ages last year I seem to remember. They finally send them after all the auditions had finished and by place of auditions in the order they had taken place...

I hope I'm clear!

Good luck everyone!

I don't know why they always say 2 weeks because it never is (unless you're at the last audition). I think it's just a standard thing they say. When we auditioned it was 2 weeks after the last auditions and 2 weeks before finals and they sent them out in audition venue order. For some reason they always seem to arrive on a Thursday.

Good Luck to all waiting!

haha i remember the agony well from last year! in a way i think the waiting is nicer than knowing if it's a 'No', because you can still daydream anout how lovely a place would be, as opposed to knowing it's a definite 'No'! Good luck to everyone waiting, hope you get good news soon!! :)

• Like 8

Just heard from my daughter in USA where she is at Ballet school and her friend received a call back(via e mail) for upper school finals this morning!!! This surely means they have finished sorting WL and now moved onto upper school!!!! Lets hope so!!!

• Like 2

It varies every year, but my Dc who went through the audition process for 6th form last year said there was a large number of international students at RBS and ENB finals which were on a Saturday and Sunday of the same weekend. There were only a few at Elmhurst , as that was earlier in the week, I presume a lot came for the weekend , probably to expensive to come earlier in the week and stay an extra 3 or 4 nights.

Just heard from my daughter in USA where she is at Ballet school and her friend received a call back(via e mail) for upper school finals this morning!!! This surely means they have finished sorting WL and now moved onto upper school!!!! Lets hope so!!!

What makes you think they do WL before US? And congratulations to your DD!! Edited by eloise_please

Ah, but you're making the mistake of thinking they have a method ;-)

My husband has always said that the ballet schools are "artistic, not logistic" (no offence to any of my admin friends at either school) ;)

• Like 3