the dreaded wait! =-O

tutucute22

well today was the last of the preliminary rounds for RBS lower school does anyone know when results are due out ?

is their usually a format- yes letters first ,or do they do by age etc

hope it's not too long- little sister auditioned on the 13th and is driving us all crazy with 'has it come yet?!' :-)

• Like 3

I've probably said this before but our letter came on Friday 4th February. We were at Tring for a boys day of dance and my mother's birthday. 

A slightly different letter to most though as DS didn't actually do the first audition as he was in hospital at the time. As a JA though he was invited to finals if recovered in time.  

More stressed over DS health at the time. 

Let's hope the wait isn't to long. Good luck. 

Does anyone know roughly when RBS upper school results are out? I think there is still another London date yet but they didn't make it clear at preliminary stage whether we would find out about finals after all the auditions were done. I assume it will be mid-feb but one of you knowledgeable lot are bound to know.

Thanks x

The numbers at finals seem to vary each year - there's no set limit as such.  Sometimes there have been up to 60 girls and 40 boys, but sometime less.

Good luck to everyone.  I thought we were passed all this, but now my daughter's waiting to hear from vet schools about interview results, I feel like we're doing it all over again.  Horrible isn't it!!!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...