RBS Auditions

Lisa O`Brien

Oh kiwi mum, your poor DD! But I would echo what others have said. She is a beautiful dancer and there is a good reason that she has been given finals at Elmhurst and Tring. Doesn't sound as if the panel acted very sensitively but you never know the reason for them doing things like that. Keeping fingers crossed for her. :-)

• Like 1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiwimum - my very first thought was that they had already made their mind up about her (positive?) so were just checking out the others?? My DD felt okay after her last couple of WL auditions but didn't get finals (although she is an MA) and same again this year - so again we are not expecting finals - sometimes they look closely at them to rule them out...

To get Elmhurst finals etc is fab so she clearly has talent...

The wait for the letters is just awful - I know my DD will be devastated if doesn't make finals for either :( - she has had a bad couple of years (not ballet) so will be extra hard this time round.

Best of luck all :)

F xxx

• Like 2

The funding final for the MDS places at Tring is on the 20th March...the Dadas are on a different day but dairly close to then I think from past experience. Good luck to all with finals and big hugs to those with 'nos' this time around. Thanks for the positive comments everyone. It is so hard when you see your little ones upset and it is all out of our hands. :(

• Like 1

Good luck with funding auditions. Yes it is so hard when your young ones are upset - my DD has had so many "no" letters over the years and I think I feel as upset as she does (as a parent it is very hard to deal with your child's rejection :( ).

Fingers crossed for those RBS letters - must be due out in 2 weeks as it is the last of the prelim rounds on Sunday....

F x

DD did SA audition yesterday (Birmingham) and really enjoyed it-mind you she said she is aching all over from strained muscles so not sure what she was doing in there?!!! I thought it was suppose to be an easy lesson! Shame we have to wait 'til end of March now..good luck everyone

swe

• Like 1