Johan Kobborg was listed as injured in Nutcracker 12/01/13

Well spotted, Naomi, since the ROH doesn't yet seem to have deemed it worthy of an actual mention in the News features (or perhaps the online team had other fish to fry today).

I'm moving this into the news section, as it seems better suited there now.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know whether the casting for tomorrow is actually as advertised on the ROH website?  I'd like to believe it, but since one performance is also fluctuating between "SOLD OUT" and "100+" tickets available I'm hesitant to believe anything on there.

Does anyone know whether the casting for tomorrow is actually as advertised on the ROH website?  I'd like to believe it, but since one performance is also fluctuating between "SOLD OUT" and "100+" tickets available I'm hesitant to believe anything on there.

I believe Jason Reilly is dancing Onegin tomorrow.

Thanks, BBB.

ROH/RB website really should get their act together and update casting as soon as changes are known to them.

Nina, I totally agree with you.  If there's a replacement cast, it should be announced.

Getting back a little on topic ... I understand that Mr. Koburg - who did NOT dance this evening - will be replaced by Mr. Reilly (who only ever gets better in the role with Alina) at the matinee on Saturday.  This was apparently told by Mr. Reilly himself. 

Getting back a little on topic ... I understand that Mr. Koburg - who did NOT dance this evening - will be replaced by Mr. Reilly (who only ever gets better in the role with Alina) at the matinee on Saturday.  This was apparently told by Mr. Reilly himself. 

Johan Kobborg tweeted tonight: "I am out for a looooong time".

:(  He expressed surprise that the ROH hadn';t changed the casting on the website, and for that matter so did the ROH's official tweeter. The right hand not knowing what the left is doing?

• Like 1