Mikhailovsky at the London Coliseum 26th March - 7th April 2013

^^ I agree only performances with Osipova/Vasiliev seem to have sold the others are dire such a shame - and yes hoping for a bargain offer or 2 only a week to go so one would think they would do something soon - I  hope they do not end up giving tickets away like with ABT - I had paid £70+ and the couple next to me (some very nice students) had got their tickets for nothing or at most a tenner and asked if the company they were seeing was any good - err yes! 

• 3 weeks later...

Given that I can't actually access videos online, would anyone who bought a programme like to share any sort of feeling they get for the Duato ballets?  The ENO website is really not very communicative.

Given that I can't actually access videos online, would anyone who bought a programme like to share any sort of feeling they get for the Duato ballets?  The ENO website is really not very communicative.

I can't get to the UK for the programme, but having seen his Spanish company twice on US torus left good impressions of his work. "Multiplicity” and “Forms of Silence and Emptiness” left me speechles (in a good way!).  Can anyone comment of the negative press that his move to Russia, and now his recruitment in Berlin, are generating?

I don't understand why some of it is so virulent.

Thank you.