RBS Spring Intensive 2023

sunrise81

• Jan McNulty changed the title to RBS Spring Intensive 2023
9 minutes ago, BarbaraH said:

Very curious about that as well. Last summer my DD got waitlist. Now is the first time she's trying for the spring intensive.

Last year they received results around the 26th of November if I read correctly here on the forum.

Oooh soon then! I like to be organised 🤣

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, sunrise81 said:

Just got an email this afternoon with an offer. Only a few sessions left that we can now do, but at least gets a couple of sessions there. 

Congratulations to your DC 🥰 not sure how it all works but was it that there werent many sessions offered or that you were only able to do a few sessions now? If that makes sense? X

• Like 1

Tuliprose,

When you sign up you can pick up to 5 blocks (1 block for each day), there are morning blocks and afternoon blocks (same courses, same amount of time).  So based on what Sunrise81 said I assume only afternoon blocks (or either block for Sunday) are still available.  Some students only come for a day or two, so different days could be available when a waitlist spot opens!  Hope this helps:)

4 hours ago, Mystique said:

Tuliprose,

When you sign up you can pick up to 5 blocks (1 block for each day), there are morning blocks and afternoon blocks (same courses, same amount of time).  So based on what Sunrise81 said I assume only afternoon blocks (or either block for Sunday) are still available.  Some students only come for a day or two, so different days could be available when a waitlist spot opens!  Hope this helps:)

Thanks my DD got wait list so probably wont get an offer but its good to know how it all works 😊

• 1 month later...

Hi, my dd got a place from the WL at beginning of Jan like many people here, but we could book only a few blocks. Others had been already booked. 
Does anybody know if they will add available blocks generally?
My dd finally got chance after many no and wl

though…🥲

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...