Leeds Hotel recommendations sought!

Peanut68

The Travelodge in Vicar Lane is at the back of the Grand Theatre and is fine.

I've also stayed in the Ibis Budget which is very handy for Quarry Hill and the Leeds Playhouse and about a 15 minute walk from the Grand.

If you are driving I find the Premier Inn on Wellington St is very handy (with free parking) and is a short taxi ride to the centre of Leeds.

The Radisson is about a 10 minute walk from the Grand and is very nice.

I can't comment on the Hilton(s) never having stayed in them.

Thanks Jan!

Need to be near Quarry Hill & do recall from previous day trips that day-long parking was very expensive near there so the idea of taking a taxi in & out probs does make sense for ease/time/hassle & probs not much more than the parking charges! 

Do the Doubletree prices compare reasonably favourably to Premier Inn I’d be interested to know especially if nearer the centre than Premier Inn. 

I’ve only stayed at the Ibis in Leeds because it was so close to the Northern Ballet Company buildings and wanted to be within really easy walking distance.  Also not too far to walk from the main station. 

But I did notice a Travelodge which was a bit more central to the main town bit on my wanderings around!  I was totally public transport dependent when I was there though. 

• Like 1