State Ballet of Georgia- Jivoy's Carmina Burana in Turin

Have just caught a glimpse of Oscar on Georgian TV as there was an item on their news about the new ballet about to Premiere Carmina Burana so were showing rehearsal shots and there were a couple of interviews ( couldn’t understand a word of course) but got the gist they were all very excited about it!! 

• Like 1

Managed to post a photo from my files this is third time lucky and shows Oscar Frame in the recent Premiere of Carmina Burana with State Ballet of Georgia. I’ve got quite a few might select another one but the ballet certainly looks really interesting from the piccies and the music is great of course used to play it non stop at college in the days of records!!! 

• Like 1

It’s really lovely to see Oscar Frame fulfilling his potential and dancing as Albrecht in Giselle with Georgia State Ballet. There are some lovely piccies on their website. 
I was first in class in Brighton with Oscar when he was just 14 years old and that star quality he has was already there at that age. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

A couple of piccies of the flying Oscar in the role of Prince Siegfried in Swan Lake with State Ballet of Georgia. So amazing he’s dancing all the main Principal roles now. 
There are some other great pics from his performance on their website. 

• 4 weeks later...

Just thought I’d highlight that this Company is on tour in the US at the moment….not sure how many places they are going to but the Director Nina Ananiashvili is super proud of the Company she has been developing in a statement today. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, LinMM said:

Just thought I’d highlight that this Company is on tour in the US at the moment….not sure how many places they are going to but the Director Nina Ananiashvili is super proud of the Company she has been developing in a statement today. 

Check out the feature in today's Links!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Have now read this article with some great advice from Jan McNulty which will try out in future 🙏

It doesn’t seem as if it’s going to be a very extensive tour but a nice interview with Nina Ananiashvili. 

Would love to see a joint tour of the State Ballet AND the folk company perhaps going round the UK in different directions!! 

Edited by LinMM