2023 London Children's Ballet

BallerinaMum13

30 minutes ago, BallerinaMum13 said:

My daughter has just turned 9. She did not get a place. Well done who all those who got a place. It's going to be a great production! 

Hope she is ok. Mine has not turned 9 yet. I wonder how many from that group they are taking. I think this is such a good preparation for the future and I must say they do the auditions in an exceptionally kind way. Getting to the final is an achievement. Come and do Coppelia for the EYB in February! My daughter has just done the Nutcracker and it has been an amazing experience. They run it very professionally It is in Hayes so close to London 

My daughter had a waiting list place for tour when she was 9. A place didn’t become available that year but she tried again the next year and got a place in the main company that year. There was a small amount of movement last year but nobody gives up their place lightly as you can imagine. So tell your daughter to keep trying if she can stand it - doing the LCB summer school and lots of EYB helped develop performance. The competition is SO tough. It seems to get harder every year.