Jump to content

International/European study


Recommended Posts

Dutch National Ballet Academy has many students from outside the EU. Dancers from some countries only need a residency permit, which is a pretty straightforward process that the school starts on behalf of the student (since the school is the sponsor), but dancers from some countries also require a visa, which seems to be taking quite long to process. UK students just need the residency permit and they also pay a higher tuition since the UK is no longer part of the EU. It’s still what I consider to be an affordable sum, but there are no dorms and arranging housing in Amsterdam is not always easy or cheap.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...