Just an update...DS applied to NBS, CSB and KS. He was fortunate to be offered a place at all three. He has chosen to attend KS Dance. Thankyou to everyone who has offered their experience-based opinions. It has been very helpful. He would have been happy to attend any of these fantastic schools, but has ultimately gone with his gut feeling. I think the best school is the school that is best for you. Best of luck to those still making decisions.ย 

• Like 6

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to your DS - I agree - the gut feel is very important. DD has also made her decision and accepted RCS - she has turned down her offer from CSB - hopefully those on the waiting lists will hear very soon. A big relief once the decision is made and the accommodation is booked. Good luck to those still undecided and best of luck to all the lovely dancers for the next stage in their training.ย 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, london dancer said:

Congratulations to your DS - I agree - the gut feel is very important. DD has also made her decision and accepted RCS - she has turned down her offer from CSB - hopefully those on the waiting lists will hear very soon. A big relief once the decision is made and the accommodation is booked. Good luck to those still undecided and best of luck to all the lovely dancers for the next stage in their training.ย 

Congrats to your DD. Is nice to start to plan now that decisions are made.

• Like 1