Waiting for Exam Results Support Group!

EverHopeful

Hi everyone, 

who else is impatiently awaiting RAD results from the summer session? 
I love exams more than anything, but the wait for the results can be a little frustrating hehe.

The anticipation, the hope, the nerves, the playing it all over in your head for the hundredth time! 
Lots of luck to all of you 😊

Our school's exams are on the last day of the summer session - this Friday, so results won't be out for at least another two weeks. Now with the ipads and the electronic marking system results do come out a lot quicker than they used to.

Good luck to everyone waiting for results and to those still waiting to take their exams.

• Like 1

Are they all still released at once for the whole tour then? The current session dates document says approximately 4 weeks from the date of the exam, but that will obviously vary a lot for those who had their exams at the beginning of the session compared to those who are still to do them. 

Is it less than 4 weeks for results now? I didn't realise there was an electronic marking system. Our school's exams were 4 weeks ago next week, but the school is also closing for the summer at the end of next week so I'm curious whether or not we will get results this side of the summer break! 

16 minutes ago, Minnie said:

Is it less than 4 weeks for results now? I didn't realise there was an electronic marking system. Our school's exams were 4 weeks ago next week, but the school is also closing for the summer at the end of next week so I'm curious whether or not we will get results this side of the summer break! 

Hello Minnie and welcome out of the lurking shadows.

Both our winter and spring sessions were during the last week of the tour and we got our results within two to three weeks - one lot came through the Monday before Christmas. I don't know if they have to wait for the full tour to be over to release them all in one go now.

• 3 weeks later...