Advice sought please!

Due to a family bereavement I may no longer be able to attend various booked events. What do people here recommend is the best course of action? Contact ROH & SW box office? I was wondering if they offer ‘compassionate’ refunds. Most tickets were at lower price range so if they charge a high admin fee it could barely be worth it….so better to offer for sale on this friendly forum?

How do people conduct transactions to sell E-tickets here? Is it a case that you give bank info then once funds are received you email over e-tickets?? 
E-Tickets I have include:-

ABT at Linbury Fri 10th June 7.45pm B6/7 £15 each (gutted - really wanted to see some USA ballet!) 

Like Water for Chocolate on Sat 11th June 7.30pm amphi standing I think £5 each W62/63

and then on Fri 17th 7.30pm

Upper Amphi R51/52 £26 each

Scottish Ballet The Crucible at Sadlers Wells Sat 18th June 2.30pm J11/12 £10 each - note these last 2 are Barclays Dancepass seats as for DD & friend so takers have to be aged 16-30 

Also Sat 18th 11.30am at SW Scottish Ballet company class (x2 I think £10 each… need to check of these can be passed on…) 

It’s the one time I’ve booked several things ahead! Ah well…. 

Yes worth giving box offices a call or email to see if there is anything they can do - even if not a full refund they may give you an exchange note for the full amount and not deduct the administration fee in the circumstances. Or perhaps they could do one administration fee for all tickets rather than per ticket. 

Other than this forum I don’t know where else to sell - maybe you could ask around some friends/colleagues or neighbours to see if any of them might be interested, or even use a local Facebook community group? I’d be a bit wary of the latter but it’s something you could consider depending on the circumstances and size of the group. 

If you do sell on this forum everyone is pretty trustworthy so I don’t think you need to wait for the money to be paid before transferring the ticket but that is also ok to ask for I think - as long as everyone holds up their end it works! 

• Thanks 1

Agree JNC I’ve never had a problem with buying/ selling tickets from the Forum so nothing so worry about there. 
I also think it worth giving the Box Office a call they may be very understanding so definitely worth a try. 
Very sorry for your loss Peanut 68. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you JNC & LinMM…

I did laugh at the idea of asking neighbours or local groups….I’m a crazy nutcase  who often drives the 3+ hours to watch an evening ballet & then the 3 hour drive back again to be on school run at 7.30am next day! Not sure anyone else so crazy??

These were all dates I’d not yet got round to mentioning to the anti-ballet Hubbie too so basically think better not to in present circumstances…. Ah well. I think I need to come clean about my ballet habit one of these days 😂

• Like 2
On 07/06/2022 at 00:45, Peanut68 said:

ABT at Linbury Fri 10th June 7.45pm B6/7 £15 each (gutted - really wanted to see some USA ballet!) 

Hi Peanut68, I'm very sorry for your loss.

Are these tickets for ABT still available? 

• Thanks 1