Ballet summer school for 9 year old

balletdad01

Hi everyone 

I am new here. I am a ballet dad from  New Zealand we are heading to Netherlands for a few months over June/ July  to see family.

It is a Bit last minute as we just booked the tickets as the borders just re-opened But Does anybody know of any summer schools still open  for a 9 year old over that period in Europe? We are happy to travel have family in london. Just want her to experience something a bit different, learn some new stuff and enjoy herself.

Thank you

Ryan

4 hours ago, balletdad01 said:

Hi everyone 

I am new here. I am a ballet dad from  New Zealand we are heading to Netherlands for a few months over June/ July  to see family.

It is a Bit last minute as we just booked the tickets as the borders just re-opened But Does anybody know of any summer schools still open  for a 9 year old over that period in Europe? We are happy to travel have family in london. Just want her to experience something a bit different, learn some new stuff and enjoy herself.

Thank you

Ryan

I enrolled my DS for the Danish Royal Ballet Summer School in Copenhagen. He is 10, and will be 11 at enrolment. Their ‘kids programme’ has three levels, from beginner, to intermediate and advanced. In the grand scheme of weekly tuition costs, it’s incredibly reasonable. An Airbnb and a week of tuition was the same price as the average ‘known programme’. YDA in Shepherd’s Bush is a great option. It’s a lovely nurturing school and the teaching is excellent. Malvern Ballet Seminars is also very good. It’s very friendly and great fun for the kids, whilst the quality of teaching is very high.