Jump to content

NHS dance injury consultant in Birmingham!


Recommended Posts

If you are injured and need to see a consultant there is a new Sport and Exercise Medicine Consultant at Queen Elizabeth Hospital who specialises in Dance Medicine.  Your GP can give a direct referral to him or use the “Choose and Book” system.  His name is Leon Creaney, Physiotherapy Department, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham.

The more dancers he sees, the service will increase.  At the moment he only has clinic on a Monday and Tuesday.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...