3rd year students at the Bolshoi Academy

primrose

The Bolshoi Ballet Academy shared a link.

-PAXP-deijE.gif

Музыка – К.Васильева “Листопад” bolshoiacademy.net

This link appeared on my face book page and I just thought I would share it with you all. These students are currently in the 3rd year of the upper school. The clip just gives a small insight into the standard of the current students. I was wondering if other schools shared simular links, as for me its always interesting to watch the up and coming dancers of the future.

• Like 1

I found them to be beautiful, the only thing that I would point out though is that we only got to see some of the dancers. How do our international students over there compare eg how many foreign students get jobs over there? I already know about Joy and my goodness she is a truly breath taking dancers, but what about the rest of the foreigners?

Primrose thanks for putting that on,they are wonderful dancers so glad my DDs have found a Russian Ballet School,youngest DD will be taking her grade 4 Russian exam in January and we are allowed to watch the exam.Im sure that your daughter must be getting the best training ever at the Bolshoi.

• Like 1