Wanted: Ashton triple SCS 29 April, 2 May

Guest oncnp
16 minutes ago, Peanut68 said:

Sorry, can’t help but would someone mind telling me what SCS stands for as I often see it referred to on this tickets wanted/for sale thread & have no idea what it is!

Stalls Circle Standing I think.

18 hours ago, Peanut68 said:

Am I right in thinking these get snapped up by ‘friends’ before public booking opens? Not sure I’ve ever seen these for sale other than on here!! Sounds good (although I’m pretty short so might that be an issue?)

Most of them do, yes, but in my experience they come back as returns very frequently. There are also certain standing places held back by the house and released later, such as D28/D29 to the immediate right of the lighting box, which they tend to hang onto if they think they might need to place a camera there, but often then release a few days before the performance when they realise they won’t have a photographer that night.

Your height should not be an issue - assuming your assessment of “pretty short” is within reason. There are lots of diminutive regulars in SCS!

To @JNC - I might be able to help you with tickets for the two performances on the Monday. If all goes according to current plans next weekend, I’ll have seen all the casts I need to see, and will pass on my tix for that Monday. I’ll let you know!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 17/04/2022 at 23:34, Peanut68 said:

Am I right in thinking these get snapped up by ‘friends’ before public booking opens? Not sure I’ve ever seen these for sale other than on here!! Sounds good (although I’m pretty short so might that be an issue?)

Two of the good balcony standing places (30-31 I think) are almost always saved for Friday Rush, so that's also worth a try.

• Like 1
On 17/04/2022 at 23:34, Peanut68 said:

no you're thinking is incorrect. 

the stalls circle standing places are released for sale at different times during the booking period so that everyone, friend or not, has a chance to buy in this area.

yes, with so few being available, the tickets do get snapped up and you need to be quick with your finger, but friends can only snap up those put onsale to them. there are always some held back for the general onsale.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1