The ROH booking website - what can we do?

9 minutes ago, Beryl H said:

I'm wary of booking seats in the front row balcony now because of this

obstruction, it can ruin the view, in fact I only feel really happy booking a front row upper circle seat, one of the reasons I seldom visit the Coliseum any more.

Interesting that the Coliseum can't or won't explain the reason for it!

Management have barred customer relations from giving you a reason. 😉

• Like 1

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

something weird going on with the ROH website at the mo - all performnces (that I looked at) are flagged as 'last few tickets remaining' when yesterday there were 100+ (and many more for some shows) but clicking on the buy tickets says the performance is sold out!

Yes I just checked even though not buying today and it’s as you said all performances of Nutcracker and Mayerling etc sold out!!

Are they working on the system this morning though didn’t see a message or anything. 

1 hour ago, LinMM said:

Are they working on the system this morning though didn’t see a message or anything. 

They might be. The chat feature, which has shown an error for months, seems to be operational. 

Edited by oncnp

2 hours ago, zxDaveM said:

something weird going on with the ROH website at the mo - all performnces (that I looked at) are flagged as 'last few tickets remaining' when yesterday there were 100+ (and many more for some shows) but clicking on the buy tickets says the performance is sold out!

seems to be fixed now

• Like 2