Royal Ballet Lower School Auditions 2013

tutucute22

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen my ds yet but I will leave it up to him. Anna do Boisson is leaving their door open for him if he goes. Silly not to give it ago I suppose. Thats both my children left/leaving me as a Ballet Widow!!!!

Congratulations to spax, theodore, krishell and belijul, good luck and best wishes to those who are waiting and for friday auditions and big hugs to the nos and remember as i love hearing on this forum its only a no for the moment.

Ax

• Like 1

It's lovely to hear that a long time poster has got a child in! Congratulations to your son, Beljul, as well as to the newcomers dcs.

It is indeed and a timely piece of news that will encourage and inspire those dancing children and parents receiving the dreaded no letters. Congrats to your son Beljul you must be thrilled!  :)

• Like 4

Hi,

I have a question, for all the dd's that have a no but also ticked for mids will they have to wait til results for mids come out

or do they get told in their letter?

Just thought on a positive note it may not be over for you yet. :)

I phoned yesterday as my dd waiting for mid results and the man said next week or the week after so not long now.

She has her grade 6 and intermediate  exam over the next 7 days so plenty to keep her mind off the postman.

By the way the evenlope was A4, flat and one mum nearly threw hers away thinking it was a circular. No sign of RBS on it at all.

Hi Spax,

Was it addressed to you directly or to "The parents of....." as with usual corrospondance ?

We've had nothing again this morning however there is an A4 envelope addressed directly to my partner ? very plain looking.

It's probably a red herring and I promised not to open anything until both our DD and her mother are home later but I'm extremely curious as to why we've still not heard?

Hi Spax,

Was it addressed to you directly or to "The parents of....." as with usual corrospondance ?

We've had nothing again this morning however there is an A4 envelope addressed directly to my partner ? very plain looking.

It's probably a red herring and I promised not to open anything until both our DD and her mother are home later but I'm extremely curious as to why we've still not heard?

That's the letter. Same description as the one we received yesterday...

Hi JA Dad

The envelope was addressed to me (mother) not my partner, so it is possible your letter could be it !

Plain envelope white (no logo). A4 size......

Not long to wait now... We wait with anticipation.

I also thought it was junk mail and opened it 10 mins later after telling my DD that nothing has come.

What a surprise we got.

Fingers crossed for you.

• Like 1

Hi JA dad

Would you not just throw caution to the wind and open it?  It must be difficult to sit and stare at an envelope for best part of the day! Would a joint opening of the letter by phone to the rest of your family be feasible?!

Ax

• Like 1

Difficult, yes but I can't open it on my own. I'd get in big trouble. 

Our DD has been climbing the walls in anticipation albeit with a healthy dose of pesimism of course. It really would be a dream come true for her.

@Sherbert : was it a 'Yes' for your DC ?

• Like 1