Royal Ballet Lower School Auditions 2013

tutucute22

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jumping the gun a bit here but wondering if anyone can give me any more info about likely timings on the open day for new students/parents on 18th May. I hope they send details soon, but if anyone who has been before can fill me in with how it has been run in past it would help with logistics. We have to book flights from Scotland so it would be good to know if there would be time to fly down early on the Saturday morning or not. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone with a child starting at White Lodge in Sept heard anything at all from the school yet, especially about the open day? I am holding off booking flights but no info yet and they are not answering phone (think lines are down) or email! Frustrating.

• 5 weeks later...

So everyone - I presume you enjoyed New Parents Day (I smile at them calling it that - sounds like you leave the children at home!)

Would live to hear about those of you who managed to meet up - and whether the timing worked ok for the dance show rehearsal....

• Like 1

It was a lovely day. Ds is shocked that he has to be in bed by 9pm with no phone, laptop, ipad!!!

His dad keeps singing to him....no phone, no laptop, no computer, what an I going to do, how bad can it get, oh no, in bed, by 9...p...m. !!!! Lol

• Like 7

My ds normally goes to bed at 9.30pm some friends 10pm. If I sent him at 8/8.30 he would be awake half the night. He is 11. But my dd is 16 and goes to bed at 9.30pm as she is shattered dancing all day!

• 2 weeks later...

Pleased to say my show is over and went really well. Off on holiday for a week then to concentrate on the lists of clothing etc for Sept. My label sewing skills are pretty rubbish I have to say.