Nutcracker Cast?

Hi there, 

I very luckily managed to grab to tickets to the Nutcracker. This is the cast for the show!

Screenshot_20211129-012635.thumb.png.fdebca1a8a189cb995abf069e321738d.png

I know many of you here are far more knowledgeable that I am and try to see your favourite performers etc. So I am curious to know - what do you make of this cast?

Is there anyone missing that would normally be in a lead part? Is there anyone on that list that you are particularly excited about? I am thrilled to go regardless, of course!

Thanks so much :)

Edited by Dani
  • Like 2

You cannot get better than this cast at the Royal Ballet in my opinion.  This is the elite pick for this ballet.  And whilst James Hay is really good and it’s sad that injury means he is replaced, don’t be disheartened, I believe Joe Sissens may be even better.    Enjoy!

Oh lucky you. A superb cast but that apart, just get lost in a wonderful production in which the whole company - and marvellous orchestra, come together to spread the magic and ensure you have one of best theatrical experiences of Christmas you can have.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Dani said:

Hi there, 

I very luckily managed to grab to tickets to the Nutcracker. This is the cast for the show!

Screenshot_20211129-012635.thumb.png.fdebca1a8a189cb995abf069e321738d.png

I know many of you here are far more knowledgeable that I am and try to see your favourite performers etc. So I am curious to know - what do you make of this cast?

Is there anyone missing that would normally be in a lead part? Is there anyone on that list that you are particularly excited about? I am thrilled to go regardless, of course!

Thanks so much :)

Hope you enjoy - I am going this evening as well. Its a shame about James Hay not being able to perform.