Contact Us button

Timmie

It's the line under the one that begins Forums, the one beginning Home: The Forums/About/ problems that are al visible but the next one which is contact one is greyed out.. Is this the one you are talking about as I can't see another, sorry to be so dim

21 minutes ago, akh said:

It's the line under the one that begins Forums, the one beginning Home: The Forums/About/ problems that are al visible but the next one which is contact one is greyed out.. Is this the one you are talking about as I can't see another, sorry to be so dim

Where you can see the greyed out words is just the plain English telling you where you are on the system - the final words being the topic so you can't drill down any further.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, zxDaveM said:

bottom right of this screen capture (above the words 'Powered by Invision Community'). Think you need to go down the screen a tad more

image.png.9c7a3976c9996d17275ba87301713b71.png

The one you describe is the one I used. Apparently unsuccessfully.

• 1 year later...

Roughly how long does it usually take for the Mods to respond to a request? 
I did ask for one of my posts to be removed last night though it was quite late but still heard nothing this morning! 
I initially used contact button …in the three little dots …but now have also used the contact us facility at the bottom. 
If there needs to be any discussion perhaps the post could be hidden meanwhile? 
Anyway as am not sure of the timescale involved would hope at least less than 24 hours? 

34 minutes ago, LinMM said:

Roughly how long does it usually take for the Mods to respond to a request? 
I did ask for one of my posts to be removed last night though it was quite late but still heard nothing this morning! 
I initially used contact button …in the three little dots …but now have also used the contact us facility at the bottom. 
If there needs to be any discussion perhaps the post could be hidden meanwhile? 
Anyway as am not sure of the timescale involved would hope at least less than 24 hours? 

The moderators try to reach a consensus as soon as they can but most of us work (and we also have social lives) and people are not always able to discuss things as quickly as others might like.

As it happens, we have just reached a decision on your request and the post will not be deleted.  As has been mentioned previously, we do lot hide or delete posts unless there is a very good reason to do so (e.g. if it inadvertently identifies someone’s child).  We do not see any reason for the subject post to be hidden or removed.  Thanks.

• Like 1