Elmhurst Solo's Competition Finals.

Seagazer

In the past it's only "Friends" so what tends to happen is that parents then join. It does at least mean you then get invited to various other Friends events and can get extra tickets for the end of year performances!!

• Like 2

Thank you both so much - I'm pursuing it. but cannot reach anyone who can tell me what time the performance starts! 9Important as I may need to book a hotel, and train ticket prices vary incredibly depending on the time of travel.

Can either of you hazard a guess from past experience? There is nothing on the calendar, and I only got the answering machine when I rang up...

I'm just so thrilled he got through, and that I'm able (thanks to you), to go! For once the timing is such that I can just drop everything and support him :D

I have no idea what any of the boys are wearing, but did hear of one girl who had borrowed a tutu for the prelims.

Thank you !

They may have changed things after listening to us moan over the years, as usually they just wear class uniform (with the girls wearing their practice tutus ). I suppose it gives them a level playing field in one way but I really believe that nice costumes would make them perform better.